- Greeting and providing professional superior customer service to all guests at all times.
- Product knowledge and up-selling
- Boxing and bagging up donut products for walk-in customers and existing orders timely.
- Receiving and distributing correct monetary values to/from customers and cash register.
- Accurately recording safe drops, gratuity, payouts, pay-ins, withdrawals, and deposits amounts.
- Verifying an efficient amount of "change" is in the cash register available for customers.
- Maintaining cleanliness for common areas, display case, dinning room and bathroom must be in sanitary conditions at all times.
- Constantly restocking product and all necessary items for business operation throughout the day.
- Appropriately receive inventory from various suppliers.
- During downtime, preparing the complete store for the next day operations.
- Reporting end of day information to management.
- Turning on/off all necessary equipment and devices. Securing store profit and entrances at appropriate times.
Guest Service Representative
Role and Responsibilities
We are seeking a hardworking person who is available for working mainly night and weekend shifts. This position can range from part-time to full-time. Compensation will be hourly PLUS tips. Position is available for a "closer" which requires the qualified candidate to be working "second shift" hours. Qualified candidate will be a key holder to the store which also requires several other responsibilities. Looking for a candidate with flexibility in their schedule to meet business needs as we tend to adapt to the demands on the weekends. Roughly 25 - 32+ hours a week may be expected.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
High School Graduate
Must have a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
WA State Food Handlers Permit https://www.foodworkercard.wa.gov